An Ideal Location
• 40 kilometres from Bangkok on the Phaholyothin Highway (km42)
• Easily accessible from Bangkok and all regions of Thailand
• 15 minute drive to Don Meuang International Airport and 45 minute drive to Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
• Advantageously located to be the fresh food logistics hub for the ASEAN Economic Community with first class road links to Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and to the huge growing region of Yunnan province.
A Prestigious Address
• Talaad Thai is a critical link in the food supply chain of the Kingdom.
• If your product comes from Talaad Thai it comes from a recognized, credible market.
• Strong media presence with over 300 mentions per annum.
A Unique Link to Develop Your Business
• Vehicle throughput of 30,000 vehicles
• Turnover of 180,000 million THB (US$6 billion) annually.
• Over 3,400 companies present on site including – wholesalers, retailers, farmers, brokers, logistics providers, banks, shipping companies.
• 450 rai – 720,000 square metres
• Annual throughput of over 3.7 million tons of food products
• In addition to Talaad Thai providing trading space, there are 11 banks on site, numerous logistics operators and importers and exporters of a wide range of food products.
A Major Labour Pool
• Talaad Thai has 560 employees and contracted staff.
• A pool of 6,000 workers available to assist with truck loading and unloading and transporting purchased goods to the buyers vehicles. An employment agency operates on-site to assist with your human resource needs
Services for your Employees, your Customers and You
• Over 1,000 service businesses around Talaad Thai providing services.
• On site and surrounding Talaad Thai are supermarkets, banks, hairdressers, chemists, cafes, hotels, packaging businesses, entertainment facilities, phone shops etc.